Thank you for your interest in Two Hounds Farm.
You have entered to win a premium guinea hen breast.
PREMIUM GUINEA HEN BREAST ENTRY (TWO HOUNDS FARM)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ENTRY TIMING: The prize entry begins at 12:00 PM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on 22 Aug 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on 30 Sept 2016 (“Prize Entry Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: The prize entry is offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (“Entrant”). This Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, the United States territories and possessions, overseas military installations, and wherever else it is prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the prize entry. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor. For purposes of the prize entry, it will be the Entrant’s e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their e-mail address once entered.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Prize Entry Period an Entrant may enter the Sweepstakes as set forth below:
With a single, valid e-mail entry, along with entrant’s first and last name. E-mail must belong to the entrant at the time of submission.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per e-mail address during the Prize Entry Period. A day is defined as starting at 12:00 AM CST and ending at 11:59:59 PM CST. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same e-mail address all but one of the entries will be disqualified.
- RANDOM DRAWING: To take place on 1st October 2016, Administrator will select one (1) winner from the all eligible entries received during the Prize Entry Period.
- PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)
- Premium, Guinea Hen Breast: totaling USD ($12.00).
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The winner will be notified via e-mail by Sponsor at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. Item must be picked up at the following location: Tomball Farmers Market 205 W Main St, Tomball, TX 77375 between (hours) 09:00 and noon. Please be prepared to present the winning e-mail from our Sponsor in order to claim your prize.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Prize Entry and/or accepting the Prize, each Entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Prize Entry for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Prize Entry; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Entry attempted form of participation in this Entry other than as in these Official Rules is void. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Prize Entry will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the email entry form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS ENTRY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.